Our new bulk parcel tool will help you save time when it comes to deliver up to 100 packages oversea. Just follow the steps below and complete all the relevant columns before uploading your spreadsheet and the process will be much smoother than you copy and paste 1-by-1.
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Select “Bulk Parcel” on the dashboard or click “Send Parcel > Bulk Parcel”.
Step 2: Click on “International” tab and download the International template.
Step 3: Fill in details in the template. This includes:
- Item category - categorize your item correctly for custom clearance purpose.
- Parcel content - describe your parcel content correctly. For example, "H&M men’s sweather" instead of "shirt".
- Parcel value (RM) - fill in accurate parcel value to ensure a smooth delivery process. It will be kept confidential.
- Weight (kg)
- Pick up date
- Sender details
- Receiver details
- Courier company
- Drop off at courier branch - select "Yes" if you wish to drop off at courier branch instead of pick up.
- Item HS code (optional) - (harmonized commodity description & coding system) were created for international use by the customs department to classify commodities when they are being declared at the custom frontiers by exporters and importers. For eg, the HS code for a book is 4820 20 000. View more
Step 4: Click “Import Order” and select the international template from your file.
Step 5: Click "Next" once all orders have been uploaded.
Step 6: Confirm your orders and click "Check Out".
Step 7: Make payment as usual.
Step 8: You're done. Simply click "Print All AWB" to print out your air waybills.
If you've missed out step 8:-
Step 1: you may head over to “All Parcels > Parcel Status”.
Step 2: Look for your orders. Multi-select and click "Download" > "Download AWB" to download the air waybills in bulk. You can also click on the printer icon to download it one by one.