1. Can I arrange overseas collection or delivery?
Services are available for domestic and international delivery. International delivery is available for shipments from Malaysia to other countries.
2. When will the courier man come to pick up my parcel?
EasyParcel provides same day or next day pick up service depending on the courier company that you choose. The courier representative will be at your doorstep according to the time listed under the courier service info. The usual collection time is within 1pm to 6pm but varies according to courier. Additionally, you have the option to schedule 14 days in advance when you want them to pick up your parcel (subject to courier).
3. Can I specify a time for collection?
On your scheduled collection date, the courier representative will be at your doorstep according to the time listed under the courier service info. The usual collection time is within 1pm to 6pm but varies according to courier. Currently, customers are not able to select the exact collection time yet.
4. How many days does it take for my parcel to be delivered?
For delivery in major cities, it usually takes one day (NEXT day) to complete delivery within Peninsular Malaysia. Meanwhile, it takes about 3-6 days for delivery to/from East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak). It might take longer if an address is categorized as out of delivery area (ODA), which may take 3-5 days.
5. How long will it take to have my parcels delivered with the same day delivery service?
It will take up to 3 - 6 working hours to have it delivered.
6. What should I do if my parcels have not been delivered after the given time frame?
You may report to us and we will assist in following up with respective courier:
- Report late delivery on website - head over to “Parcel Status” > look for the order/tracking number > 3 line menu icon on right side > Report > Late Delivery
- Contact customer support - contact our support team here for assistance.
7. What happens if my parcel has not been collected after the time frame given?
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. EasyParcel is a platform that provides shipping solution and therefore we have no control over this.
Failed collection is very rare but this can still sometimes happen when a driver does not manage to find the address or was delayed and did not manage to complete their round due to traffic congestions or for some other reasons.
You may contact us to re-arrange your pick up date. Do ensure you are available for the new arrangement pick up date and your address is valid, so that the courier service crew can reach your place on time.
Otherwise, you may opt for the following options:
- Switch to drop-off service - drop-off your parcels to a nearby courier branch or Pgeon point.
- Remind courier for collection - remind courier to pick up parcel as soonest possible.
- Rebook for a new courier - rebook option will be available upon second missed pick up of a parcel.
- Cancel shipment - cancel the shipment and shipment fees will be refunded.
8. I have entered the wrong information and needs to change my booking details.
You're advised to make a new order and cancel the old one.
9. Can I cancel my order?
Yes as long as the parcel is still under "schedule in arrangement" or "pending for collection". You may opt for the following options:
- Request cancellation on website (parcel status page) - Head over to “All Parcels" > "Parcel Status” > look for the order/tracking number > 3 line menu icon on right side > Cancel Parcel.
- Request cancellation on Self Service Centre
- Contact customer support - if the options above are not workable, contact our support team here for assistance.
10. Do I have to print out the air waybill?
Yes, please print out your air waybill, except those couriers which don't require printed air waybill such as Pgeon Paperless and Tranprompt Freight. Cut it according to the dotted lines given and attach it to your parcel.
11. I can't print the air waybill. What can I do?
Please contact us here as soon as possible if you're having technical issues in downloading/printing out your air waybill.
12. How do I attach the air waybill after printing it out?
You may refer the tutorial HERE.
13. I have already placed an order. Where can I find my air waybill?
Head over to "All Parcels" > "Parcel Status" and click on the printer icon to print your air waybill.
14. What happens if my parcel is heavier than declared?
If this happens, your parcel will have to be put on hold until we receive your payment for the extra charges. By entering the weight and dimensions of your shipment during booking, you are pre-paying for the postage. If the shipment is heavier or larger, extra charges for the additional weight will be automatically charged to your EasyParcel account based on the final weight validated by courier company. Additional charges will be at EasyParcel's normal rate. View HERE for more info.https://easyparcel.com/my/en/contact-us/