In order to improve your online booking experience, we are in the midst of upgrading our online customer service with a brand new design and feature – Self Service Centre. With this new tool, you can now manage all your shipments online with just a few clicks.
There are usually only a few reasons why a courier is not present for a scheduled pick up:
Rider's Schedule - the rider has reached the end of their working hours before they have reached your specified collection point. This can be caused by traffic delays.
Force Major - this is a failure scan indicating that an authority has prevented the rider from completing the route to your selected pick up point. This could be a police diversion or a road event, such as a marathon.
Booking Error - the rider doesn’t have your collection scheduled in their system from courier HQ.
If your parcel has not been picked up, you may opt for the following options:
- Drop off - Drop-off your parcels to a nearby courier branch or Pgeon point.
- Remind - Remind courier to pick up as soonest possible.
- Rebook - Rebook for a new courier. Rebook option will be available upon second missed pick up of a parcel.
- Cancel - Cancel shipment and shipping fee will be refunded.
To request for cancellation:
Step 1: Go to “Support” on your dashboard and click “Self Service Centre”.
Step 2: Click on “Cancel".
Step 3: Under the tab of “Cancel”, select the parcel and click on “Cancel".
*** Shipment that does not allow to be cancelled from website at the moment:
- parcel status which is NOT under "schedule in arrangement" or "pending for collection"
- domestic/international shipment with minimum number of parcel to be picked up. For eg: Skynet, ABX Express
You may contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Step 4: You're done! The amount will be refunded to your account.
** For orders paid via credit, the credit will be refunded to your account instantly. For orders paid via instant pay, you"ll be given an option to choose whether to refund in EasyParcel credit or via bank transfer.
Or you may cancel from parcel status page as well:-
Step 1: Go to "All Parcels" > "Parcel Status".
Step 2: Look for your orders.
Step 3: Click the 3 line menu icon > "Cancel Parcel"
Step 4: Select reason for cancellation and click "OK".