Step 1: Examine the item
Once your receiver has received the parcel and find out there is an item missing, be hurry to ask your receiver to take pictures in order to document the condition of the delivery as soon as it arrived, this includes:-
- Photo of the outer and inner packaging from different angles
- Photo of all the items that you’ve received
- Measure the weight of your parcel (include packaging) and take a photo of the number on the scale
Step 2: Contact our support team immediately
Inform our support team of parcel condition immediately and provides all the photos within the stated time frame for the courier companies.
Step 3: Wait patiently for the investigation result
The Investigation result might take around 2 – 3 months ( the time frame vary from case to case ) and courier has the rights to reject your claim if:-
- The shipment weight tally with the initial booked weight
- There’s no torn / sign of damage on the packaging upon arrival
- The parcel content has been listed as prohibited items
- The claim submission has exceeded the report time frame
- Failed to provide the necessary documents
How To Report When Missing Item In The Parcel?
Step 1: Go to “Support” on the sidebar and click on “Contact Us”.
Step 2: Select either "Domestic Shipment" or "International Shipment" (subject to your booked parcel).
Step 3: Select “Parcel Damaged" from the drop-down list.
Step 5: You can check the status with a click on the “Check Your Enquiries Update” button.
Step 5: You can head over to “Support” on the sidebar and click on “Customer Support”, then you’ll able to see your submitted enquiries under the “Message Board” tab.
Step 6: Once you click on the “View” button, you’ll able to see the details inside and also our support team will reply to you via this message board directly within 24 working hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm except for public holidays).
Step 7: At the same time, you can send in messages and attachments via this message board as well.
Step 8: The case will be moved to “Closed” once it has been resolved. And then, you can review your experience with a click on the “Rate button (applicable for certain enquiries only).