Status indicates the stages that your COD order is under. Understand what each important status means by referring to this table:
|Pending||COD settlement enters this status when:|
1. After you’ve purchased a COD shipment.
2. The COD parcel is still in transit.
3. COD settlement from your chosen courier to EasyParcel is still pending.
*Note: You are unable to request a withdrawal for any COD amount until your chosen courier completes processing the payment to EasyParcel.
|To Release||COD settlement enters this status when:|
1. The settlement has been completed by your chosen courier.
2. The COD amount is available for withdrawal request, and the amount available for release will be shown on the ‘COD Settlement’ page as indicated here:
*Note: Kindly make sure that your bank account details as provided in the ‘Bank Information’ tab has been filled accurately.
|Releasing||COD settlement enters this status when:|
1. After you request a withdrawal.
2. The EasyParcel team is working to release your COD amount into your bank account within 3-4 working days.
*Note: If you have not received payment after more than 5 working days, contact our customer service to check on your settlement status.
|Released||COD settlement enters this status when:|
1. EasyParcel has completed the settlement and the Payout amount has been released into your bank account.
2. You’re able to download the COD Payout Statement/COD Invoice. Retrieve your statement/invoice here:
|Cancelled||COD settlement enters this status when:|
1. The shipment has been cancelled or returned to the sender.