In order to improve your online booking experience, we are in the midst of upgrading our online customer service with a brand new design and feature – Self Service Centre. With this new tool, you can now manage all your shipments online with just a few clicks.
There are usually only a few reasons why a courier is not present for a scheduled pick up:
- Rider's Schedule - the rider has reached the end of their working hours before they have reached your specified collection point. This can be caused by traffic delays.
- Force Major - this is a failure scan indicating that an authority has prevented the rider from completing the route to your selected pick up point. This could be a police diversion or a road event, such as a marathon.
- Booking Error - the rider doesn’t have your collection scheduled in their system from courier HQ.
If your parcel has not been picked up, you may opt for the following options:
- Drop off - Drop-off your parcels to a nearby courier branch or Pgeon point.
- Remind - Remind courier to pick up as soonest possible.
- Rebook - Rebook for a new courier. Rebook option will be available upon second missed pick up of a parcel.
- Cancel - Cancel shipment and shipping fee will be refunded.
To remind courier for collection:-
Step 1: Go to “Support” on your dashboard and click “Self Service Centre”.
Step 2: Click on “Missed Pick Up”.
Step 3: Under the tab of “Remind”, select the parcel and click on “Remind”.
Step 4: You can now click “I’ll wait for courier collection” to proceed the reminder or choose to drop off at your preferred point.
Step 5: You’re done, just wait for the pick up at your doorstep!