As part of our continued effort to make you enjoy peace of mind when having parcel delivery via EasyParcel, we are happy to announce the upgraded version of EasyCover!
For only 2%-2.5% of your parcel value, this new protection plan will ensure your shipment is secured from lost with a maximum of RM10,000 coverage. This include Pgeon, Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex Domestic and Skynet!
This is exclusively designed for those of you who are always a great supporter of the listed courier above throughout the parcel delivery journey. Don’t wait, find out how we can secure your parcel with EasyCover:-
Payment for EasyCover
2% of your parcel value Pgeon
**For example, if your parcel value is RM1000, then you will need to opt-in EasyCover with a payment of RM20 only.
2.5% of your parcel value for Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex Domestic and Skynet
**For example, if your parcel value is RM1000, then you will need to opt-in EasyCover with a payment of RM50 only.
Up to RM10,000 per parcel
Couriers That Available For EasyCover
Pgeon Prime, Pgeon Delivery, Pgeon Paperless
** Valid for door to door, door to point, point to door or point to point delivery within Malaysia only
Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex & Skynet
** Valid for door to door delivery within Malaysia only
Report Time Frame
Within 15th until 25th day since the collection date
Required Documents Upon EasyCover Claim
1. Sales/purchase invoice that must be included:
2. Photo of parcel content and parcel packaging
3. Police report of the lost parcel that is covered by EasyCover (Only applicable for parcel that is lost due to theft)
Items which are excluded from EasyCover coverage
For the complete list of new excluded items, please refer to New Exclusion List below.
**No refund on EasyCover charges will be given if you proceed with purchase of EasyCover on any excluded item. For more info, please refer to our EasyCover T&C.
Coverage via EasyCover is NOT applicable for the following items, including:
- accounts / bills / money / coin / cash / currency / deeds / any monetary
- alcoholic beverages / beers / wines / liquors
- antiques / works of arts / paintings
- any product related to illegal activities or which is prohibited by law
- articles of unusual value
- biological samples
- counterfeit / pirated goods and materials
- cyanides or precipitates
- dangerous / flammable / hazardous / explosive cargoes
- debit card / credit card
- drugs (including prescription)
- dry ice
- fire arms and weapons (real or fake)
- fire extinguisher
- furs / skins / animal parts / animal antiquities
- gaming items such as gambling devices / lottery tickets / poker chips
- gold / precious stone / bullion / silver / silverstone / precious metal/ jewelleries
- hazardous goods / toxic powder
- livestocks / bloodstocks / aquaculture/ birds
- original and/or official documents e.g. Identity card, passport, license, bank draft, bank cheque, money order, stamp, paperwork, photo, document, certificate, voucher, etc.
- perishable goods / foods
- perishable items / live or fresh plants / frozen or refrigerated items that require refrigeration
- plant and agricultural products
- pornography / offensive materials / sexual explicit content
- religious items
- seat belt tensioner
- security papers and valuable papers / bonds / vouchers / coupons
- tactical equipment
- tobacco/ cigarettes / cigars / vapes
**No refund on EasyCover charges will be given nor will claims submissions be entertained should you purchase EasyCover onto any of the excluded items.
How To Purchase EasyCover?
Step 1: Quote and book for Pgeon Prime / Pgeon Delivery / Pgeon Paperless / Pos Laju/ J&T Express/ DHL eCommerce / Aramex Domestic or Skynet for a delivery route within Malaysia as usual.
Step 2: At the "Fill in parcel details" section, key in your parcel content and its value.
Step 3: If the parcel value is bigger than the basic coverage, then you'll be able to see EasyCover options for your to turn on starting from only 2%-2.5% charges of your parcel value. To check basic coverage given by the courier, please refer HERE (Clause 6.0).
Step 4: Check out the shipment from your cart, that's it!
Bear in mind that, you'll need to file a claim for your lost parcel within the 15th-25th day since the pick-up date. Come on, click HERE to learn about the magical steps to file a claim online!
For the terms and conditions of EasyCover, click HERE to read more.